10 small things I want to do in 2013.
I have a giant list of 25 things to do before I am 25. But I thought it would be better if I plan 10small special things that I want to do (or continue) in 2013.
I already have my 2013 Resolution:
2013 Resolution: Make life an offer which even life cannot refuse.
— Gaurav Julka (@GauravJulka1) December 30, 2012
10 things; 2013.
1. Publish a book. (May be 2?)…which implicates that I improve my English.
2. Contribute to two social causes.
3. Travel to Indonesia, Vietnam & Cambodia. (More is less)
4. Continue Freelancing in the field of IT.
5. Celebrate one festival back home with family.
6. Create a strict workout schedule and follow it.
7. Make sure sister prepares well for her 12 & AIEEE.
8. Watch One Tree Hill SE1 to SE9 again. (when really needed)
9. Won’t give up believing. Will take risks and conquer my fears.
10. Will continue to be myself.
Subscribe to comments with RSS.